Editors Choice

3/recent/post-list
Design by - Free Blogger Templates | Telugu Gallery

Made with Love by

Air Mag Template is Designed Theme for Giving Enhanced look Various Features are available Which is designed in User friendly to handle by Piki Developers. Simple and elegant themes for making it more comfortable
ads banner
ads banner

Parineeti Chopra debuts new look after losing SO much weight

Parineeti Chopra debuts new look after losing SO much weight

Parineeti Chopra wrote on Twitter on Wednesday: “4 years ago, a chubby childish girl was introduced to the world. 4 years later, i am closer to where i want to be. A very special photo shoot, made me get rid of my inhibitions, and portray the strong, confident girl I feel today. Anybody who thinks it’s a challenge, take it from me -- you can also do it. Because I am sure that, like me, even you are built that way.”


The actor had said earlier, “For the last few months, I have been working on myself. I have lost a lot of weight, and I am much fitter now. I was so busy last year that I didn’t get the time to work on myself. I neglected my health, but now, I make sure I take care of it...

We always aim to get thin. But that’s not enough. We should feel fit from the inside. I was unfit and overweight. Now as I am losing weight and getting fitter, I should soon be where I want to be.”







Post a Comment

0 Comments