Editors Choice

3/recent/post-list
Design by - Free Blogger Templates | Telugu Gallery

Made with Love by

Air Mag Template is Designed Theme for Giving Enhanced look Various Features are available Which is designed in User friendly to handle by Piki Developers. Simple and elegant themes for making it more comfortable
ads banner
ads banner

Skimpy bikinis, lots to think about!

Hey Blog Guy, it seems like you’re always sort of making fun of fashion models. Why don’t you just once listen to what they have to say, and learn something?

That’s good advice. It so happens we have a video report on supermodel Bar Refaeli, who was the cover model for this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. She must have something to say, right?

I watched the entire two-minute report, so you don’t need to, and here are the best quotes - the ones that really made me stop and think:

“I’m always on the go. I travel a lot.”

“People have a tendency when they shoot me to put me in very little clothes.”

“I’ve tried on thousands of bikinis.”

“I will make my dream come true and find the perfect little bikini.”

So there you have it, a supermodel with a dream. And by God I bet she finds it, and I bet she sells it for $120.00. At least that’s what the video says.

Do the right thing. join the Oddly Enough blog network

Twick or Tweat? Follow this blog at rbasler

Above: Israeli model Bar Rafaeli in screen grab from video report.

Below: Rafaeli in 2007 file photo. REUTERS/ Alessandro Bianchi

More stuff from Oddly Enough


Post a Comment

0 Comments